The project e2ngineering has twofold main objectives:
- Considering the new methodology to be developed and tested for creating versatile and advanced courseware, our target sector is education, covering different levels and forms: from secondary schools, via undergraduate and postgraduate courses to continuing education and LLL. This new model can serve as a cost effective way of developing, reusing and re-tailoring of e-learning materials, based on standardised tools and formats for modular and granular learning elements.
- Regarding the content side, two sample courses will be developed by this complex methodology in a very important sector of economy, matching both traditional and innovative industrial subjects. Courses will focus on the application of IT for two dynamically developing fields of engineering: design and materials.
The specific aims are
- developing series of e-learning materials in the field of IT applications in Engineering
- All training materials will be highly illustrated (animations, video), interactive, supported by practice oriented case studies, useful links, wide range of reference materials
- All elements (Learning object metadata) will be systematised and stored in Learning Content Management Systems, to be extracted and implemented in didactically structured courses for specific target groups.
- Launching Pilot courses in 4 countries, using electronic learning environment, all simultaneously in English and native (bilingual) language delivery form.